If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in Process Automation, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic, Production or Automation and Control Engineering
- + 05 years of significant experience in Process Automation and Industrial Communication (External)
- Experience in Process Automation Industries and Industrial Communication (Internal)
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
What are your main responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of Strategic Plan related to Product Business
- Support Sales Channels in prospection and updated Business Opportunities at CRM Tools
- Develop and implement the strategy for End User and Distributors
- Support team engaged, motivated and trained (technologically and competences), trainings for internal and external participants under demand
- Responsible for reports and financial targets according to Strategic Plan
- Go to Market and Promotion of Process Automation portfolio and identify business opportunities
- Participate in Quality Audit Certification (internal and external) as well as contribute with procedures related to the responsibilities
- Whole Product Lifecycle Management of Process Automation products, considering all necessary aspects for their commercialization in Brazil
- Participation in Events e.g.: Fairs, Process Automation Tour, Fenasucro among others defined on Strategic Plan
Place of work: Pirituba – São Paulo, SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 194410
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time