At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Siemens Healthineers Advanced Therapy Organization has overall responsibility for providing the onsite technical training for Siemens Imaging Equipment in the Mobile C-arm modality at our customer's medical facilities. This includes training for C-arms and procedures and for post-processing software and applications, also supporting the sales team with c-arm system demonstrations. In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on mobile C-arm systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Advanced Therapies with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. The candidate will work with the C-arm Modality team, the C-arm Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, and the C-Arm Modality Sales and Service team to
promote positive customer relationships as well as participate and promote internal team integration and networking resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise.
This can be a remote based position based on the 95% travel required for this role.
To effectively educate customers to operate Siemens equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
1. Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
2. Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
3. Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
4. Support the sales team when needed, with onsite demonstrations of the Mobile C-arm line of products.
5. Attend trade shows and support weekend workshops with industry partners.
- Minimum 3 years clinical mobile C-arm surgery experience
- ARRT Certified
- Advanced knowledge of C-Arm surgery procedures preferred.
- Teaching/training experience preferred
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 95% required (nationwide)
- Valid driver's license and good driving record is required
Job ID: 194414
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.