As a Technical Customer Service Center Coordinator, you will provide normal and after hour coordination, dispatch and documentation of all emergency calls that come in for Retail Commercial Services & Support for other Sectors by Siemens Industry Inc. Provide support functions for several offices to meet customers’ needs during critical times to maintain performance demands. All candidates must be willing to work alternating weekly work schedule within the anticipated hours of 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM which may include weekend days as scheduled. You must have the ability to cover additional alternate days/schedules to meet department needs.
- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering the highest quality service possible to assigned product lines in order to achieve targets.
- Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal for emergency service dispatch and national / enterprise account call handling. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
- Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review & follow up action whenever necessary.
- Utilize process documentation. Update and notify on all call handling and special services process documentation deficiencies and follow processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related technical industry required
- Self-motivated with strong customer satisfaction and service focus, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and Business software systems (i.e. SAP)
- Call handling, and ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands
- High learning aptitude
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year)
- Knowledge in HVAC Controls Concepts (Mechanical & Automation)
- Bilingual (Spanish or French)
- Strong typing skills
Job ID: 194426
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.