- Verifies and maintains associated stock records, logs shortage reports, and other documentation.
- May use computer applications and computers to maintain accurate material flow transactions.
- Unloads, receives, verifies and counts material delivered to the stockroom. Kits production work orders for release to the production floor.
- Packs and ships material back to company vendors for repair or replacement.
- Performs cycle counting of all material in the stockroom.
- Utilizes small hand tools and may operate material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, hand trucks, and the like.
- Deliver kits to production and reconcile all kiting errors.
- Delivers rejected material to MRB.
- Able to maintain FIFO procedures for time sensitive material.
- Perform stock purges on an as needed basis.
Job ID: 194450
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.