The Digital Process Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis of digitalization software overdeveloping on related digital factory project.
1. Be responsible for development, coding and implementation of Production related software. E.g. MES, manufacture tools.
2. Work with cross function teams for demand management, meanwhile to search solutions and implement by driving projects.
3. SCM IT related system daily support and troubleshooting.
- 3+ years experience of SW development/programming in manufacturing factory,experience in lean digital factory and MES is preferred.
- Be familiar with mainstream development platform and language, e.g. .NET, SQL server,C#, java, ASP etc.
- Experience for factory digitization & automation & innovation is preferred.
- IT knowledge background for SW/HW/Network/protocol etc.
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
Job ID: 194468
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time