Job title: Tool & Die Design engineer
Can you help us shape the future through Energy Management Low voltage switchgear? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Pre-mfg. team; develop your skills on the job and work with mold and press tool Die Maintenance.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Thermoset Injection Mold / Compression mold, Thermoplastic, Press tool Maintenance.
- Tool Maintenance process optimization for better productivity.
- Troubleshooting of process defects in running production of molding.
- Mold or tool down time reduction. Improvement in MTTR & MTBF.
- Knowledge of Molding and press tool basic design.
- Knowledge of Autocad & Creo/UG Design software.
- Deep knowledge of Die & Mold manufacturing processes.
- Operating Knowledge of Wire EDM & EDM Sparking machine.
- Manpower planning as per shift.
- Basic SAP Knowledge.
- Knowledge of measuring instrument.
- Knowledge of QMS,IMS, EHS System.
- Good Communication Skill & Team work.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be a graduate/post graduate in Mechanical Engg / NTTF /CIPET
- Should have 2 - 5 years of experience in Mold Maintenance & tool designing at switchgear/circuit breaker/Electronic manufacturing industries.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194472
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time