Order Acquisition & Execution - Participate in commercial discussions and actively involved in order acquisition phase analyzing customer’s requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility into an offer. Drive the review and evaluation of the contract conditions, ensures alignment with Legal. Ensure customer’s orders are booked in system and revenue is recognized in line with IFRS guidelines.
Preparation of Monthly OI & Revenue Plan in co-ordination with Sales Manager and ensure achievement. Ensure, un-executed order value is Clean & Deliverable.
Receivable Management – Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up & liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts, ensure CRG is at lowest value, follow-up of expired BG's, in order to improve the cash collections for the office. Responsible for liquidation of Sales Tax & HSS liability. Visits to Channel Partner & Customers to resolve their grievances and ensure win-win situation.
Risk Management – Identifies & reports all commercial risk. Create and review quarterly TOD provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
MIS : Preparation of monthly business reports in order to facilitate management make timely decisions. Provide timely & qualitative information pertaining to Order Income, Revenue, SG&A, UOV, UBC, etc in order to maintain transparency in business transaction enabling management to take appropriate & timely / corrective actions. In addition, provide Channel Partner, their business figures, facilitate timely & quality information on pending orders to reach their agreed STA figures.
Provisions –Audits – Coordination with auditors and also ensuring that any internal control deficiency identified in a process is fixed. Ensure compliance to all internal / external regulations
Analysis – Preparation of monthly selling cost analysis and take corrective actions to ensuring correct impact in books of accounts.
Desired Qualification & Experience
• B.Com / M. Com (Mandatory) Preferably MBA Finance / CA or ICWA Inter
• Experience 3-5 years in sales commercial function
• Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
• Ready to travel
• Fluent in English
• Strong knowledge and experience of MS office & SAP
• Customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationship.
• Highly engaged, performance driven personality, strong analytical abilities, excellent communication & presentation skills and are willing to go the extra mile.
• Have experience in commercial sales activities and customer negotiations.
• Strong knowledge of GST, HSS & Bank Guarantee. Good accounting knowledge. Well versed with commercial terms & conditions.