• Support in reporting, recording and driving the initiatives for growth and competitiveness in the region Middle East Asia Pacific.
• Review of Sales Increasing Actions & Cost Reducing Actions using the available IT Tool
• Engage with teams in Global HQ, Region MA HQ and the country teams to ensure an aligned understanding & timely reporting of the initiatives
• Monitor, review & ensure a high quality of inputs by the countries in the Management reporting Tool
• Support in roll out of new growth, automation and digitalisation initiatives
• Establish a RSS MA standardized reporting using the required FI platform and based on global standards
• Any other Reporting / Controlling task as assigned and required by the management
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- An accounting/ finance related qualification or a Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years of prior experience in commercial project management, controlling & reporting activities preferably in MNC environment.
- A working experience in more than one location/ region and exposure to diverse cultures will be advantageous but not a must.
- Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Experience of FI tools (QlickSense, Tableau, Power BI) will be a plus
- Understanding and concepts of financial & reporting principles.
Job ID: 194480
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time