We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- DC SU is responsible for software in all global CC departments and functions. It is necessary to establish new technologies and software solutions with state-of-the-art technology. This feature is required to coordinate the overall digital software architecture and application-based solution architectures.
- In your new role, you are responsible for leadership of specification, solution design and implementation of architectural teams regarding resources, roadmap and tasks including planning, controlling as well as quality
- You functionally lead internal and external employees. This includes planning and execution of quality, functionality, time planning and budget of the projects to be included.
- Moreover, you support running projects by improving requirements specification process, adjust solution specification where necessary and increase throughput of requirements specifications during project implementation
- You are responsible for the architectural governance of DC SU overall
- You successfully completed your Bachelor degree in computer science
- Besides, you already gained extensive professional experience as well as project experience in comparable areas
- You score with experience in bigger projects in CC/MarCom-area as well as with project leadership of teams > 10 members
- In order to find your way around your international environment, you are distinguished not only by international experience (working experience outside of Germany) and project experience in international teams, but also by very good knowledge of German and English.
- Personally, you are characterized by Veränderungsfähigkeit, Entscheidungsfähigkeit sowie Kommunikationsfähigkeit.
- Personally, you are characterized by ability to change, decision-making ability and communication ability
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 194533
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time