This role is responsible for driving strategic growth and innovation concepts within the Education and Workforce Solutions Organization: identifying, developing and managing new business growth strategies, and driving innovation in education delivery and workforce solutions. This individual will own the formulation of new business opportunities to ensure the continued growth of new revenue sources for Education and Workforce Solutions, as well as the establishment of new services opportunities. This includes focus on the following areas: Education Services, Workforce Solutions, Digital Innovation, Sales Strategy, and Collaborations.
Ability to strategically develop, drive and direct short to long term business objectives:
- Lead creation, conceptualization and strategy development of new programs or service offerings.
- Develop business cases for new strategic programs and service offerings.
- Maximize sales strategy and drive channel engagement to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Identify opportunities for collaborative partnerships that will enhance value and provide meaningful services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Define, develop and continuously augment the current Education and Workforce Solutions portfolio, and extend into various models of workforce solutions to meet the needs of the customers in the USA Market.
- Identify opportunities to move into adjacent markets to provide valued service and maximize growth potential
- Define the targeted customer segmentation, new opportunities and ROI for the expanded portfolio elements leveraging both the qualitative and quantitative data on market trends and research in the Healthcare industry. Work in partnership with Service Business Management to gain the relevant insights and analytics needed.
- Provide valuable input to product management for Education and Workforce Solutions
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture.
- Drive business collaboration across the modality Business Lines to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations.
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience any of the following: healthcare practice management, healthcare sales, marketing or education role.
- Strong overall business acumen ranging from strategy ideation to tactical implementation and knowledge of systemic interdependencies
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Strategic business planning experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance, managing P&L, and driving business development.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to motivate and lead a high performing team.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
- Intercultural experience is preferred.
Ability to travel
Job ID: 194601
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.