This role is responsible for comprehensive program management for the Education and Workforce Solutions Organization including strategic program execution, content design and development, and operations management. This role will manage the tactical implementation of all education deliverables into the supply chain to ensure they are orderable, deliverable and serviceable; this includes the implementation management of the workforce solutions engagements and full operations management for all education program delivery. Lastly, the design and development part of this role is responsible for instructional design as well as content development.
Ability to orchestrate program management for education and workforce solutions with responsibility to lead, motivate, and manage a team to define, implement, and deliver to business objectives:
- Implement new strategic programs and service offerings
- Plan, direct, and manage education resources to ensure successful implementation of new products and services
- Identify opportunities for business optimization
- Drive and manage operations management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Define, develop and continuously augment the current Education and Workforce Solutions portfolio, and extend into various models of workforce solutions to meet the needs of the customers in the USA Market.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture.
- Drive business collaboration across the modality Business Lines to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations.
- Ensure a common look-and-feel of all new education products through consistent application of common standards.
- Manage the overall Education Services products and services portfolio lifecycle.
- Manage large-scale strategic customized education plans with key strategic customer accounts.
- Manage the implementation of our workforce solutions and education services to ensure successful customer and employee engagement and experience
- Direct and manage operations for all education and workforce programs
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience any of the following: healthcare practice management, healthcare sales, operations management, marketing or education role.
- Strong overall business acumen ranging from strategy ideation to tactical implementation and knowledge of systemic interdependencies
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Strategic business planning experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance, managing P&L, and driving business development.
- Direct managerial experience required.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
- Intercultural experience is preferred.
Ability to travel
Job ID: 194603
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.