- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the electrical service market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS electrical service capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of electrical service opportunities with emphasis on pipeline management (award and execution dates)
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Be capable of identifying and qualifying powers system study opportunities with follow-up remediation, electrical service projects focused on low (600 V) and medium voltage (5-38kV) for both greenfield and brownfield, electrical service agreements, and product refurbishment/retrofit/upgrade opportunities
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among electrical service providers and position electrical service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects.
- Early involvement with target customers to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of our electrical products and service solutions.
- Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business goals and how success is measured. Align the customers objectives with services to ensure that their electrical systems perform as required to achieve their business goals.
- Support the development of value-based sales proposals, and estimates. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale.
- Ensure an accurate and timely sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assist with conflict management and improving customer satisfaction. Stay involved with the customer to grow the Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer valued services from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio.
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Successfully collaborate with product and service regional business developers and other local sales channels/account managers to drive mutual growth.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related technical degree along with at least 5 years of electrical industry experience
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of electrical distribution equipment (600V- 25,000V) systems and applications required, preferably within all previously mentioned targeted markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the electrical industry. Experience in other electrically focused industries such as Utility, Industrial, Distributor, or Contractor is a plus.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local electrical market is strongly desired.
- Developed and proven sales, customer service and communication skills
- Experience with or ability to learn technical and financial estimating tools
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and self-motivation
- Results and objectives driven
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
Job ID: 194635
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.