Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Trainer and Quality Management Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Trainer and Quality Management Professional for Installation of Medical Imaging Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting individual and group technical training courses and activities for Project Management and Construction employees via onsite or online (on demand or live) delivery.
- Developing new course materials, review feedback, and modify/revise course materials as instructed.
- Executing the scheduling of dates, locations, physical content, and necessary support for training events.
- Analyzing and applying innovative trends in learning technologies. This includes selecting the best delivery medium and platform for the desired outcome and timeline to meet critical needs of the business.
- You will be the process owner for process documentation and represent the Customer Supply Chain organization during audits in close collaboration with the Quality Management team. You define and set standards for quality and process.
- Partnering with colleagues and business experts to analyze desired performance outcomes and expertly design, develop, deliver, measure, and maintain high-quality learning experiences.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with
- You have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic Medical Equipment Technology environment.
- You have a passion for technology, innovation, and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo.
- You have proficiency with audio, video, eLearning using varying authoring tools, file types and formats, and experience with online conference software.
- You have Identified and built critical learning activities which evaluate skill application and support desired performance.
- You have designed and developed new learning curriculums, not just a single article of training, and maintain and improve established learning programs.
· Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Trainer role; preferred experience in a Medical Technology industry with the focus on Project Management and/or Construction Training
- 3 years project management experience involving working across functional groups
- Training facilities logistics and development of new course materials
- Willing to travel domestically up to 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 194660
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.