Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Process Excellence Project Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional that is all ears to our Customer’s stories and knows how to translate into improvement measures within the organization to increase operational performance, and drive implementation of new and refined business processes, based on Lean and continuous improvement principles.. As a Business Process Excellence Project Manager for Installation of Medical Imaging Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- You will work in alignment with the organizational in enhancing the identification, prioritization, design and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- You will serve as expert and champion of process methodology to maximize project throughput and productivity.
- You will initiate and champion change to develop an organizational mindset that drives process improvement, ownership and accountability.
- You will lead in analyzing the organizations key performance indicators and processes to identify the organization's improvement potential and provide information and analysis on the business impact.
- You will manage multiple projects, communicate updates, and meet milestones in a timely fashion. Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You lead cross-functional transformation projects defining opportunities, building solutions and implementing solutions across different teams to drive and monitor business excellence.
- You are considered an authority when it comes to business excellence, lean management and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Your attention to detail and experience with process documentation will make sure that an audit can be passed at any time.
- You have been responsible for process documentation and analysis; root cause analysis; analyzing data for trends; and bringing together cross-functional teams to solve problems.
- You have experience providing reports of projects completed and in progress along with relevant metrics demonstrating financial and operational impact.
- You have strong project management skills to drive projects that are cross-organizational to successful and timely conclusions.
- You have evaluated and analyzed data to support business strategy/operations improvements.
- You have developed and maintained positive and effective working relationships with colleagues, key stakeholders, management and customers at all levels.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8+ years in a Project Management role with Business Process and Continuous Improvement experience, a plus if in a Medical Technology Industry
- Experience with Customer Experience programs, KPI’s, Process Improvement, Process/Workflow documentation
- Willing to travel domestically up to 20%
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Higher / PMP a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 194668
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.