Duties & Responsibilities:
• Defines and Implement countries specific customs & governance processes and procedures
• Managing and liaising with all external & internal stake holders for effective implementation of process
• Provides tailor made solutions to meet business requirement to become business enabler
• Ensure that all internal rules and regulations are complied with law of land
• Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal changing laws, reviews and audits as per countries specific.
• Carries out training and reviews to guarantee adherence to Customs & Export control regulations as per countries specific rules [like AERB, BIS & WPC as per law of land]
• Enables consulting for other organizational units as well as Best Practice Sharing for Import & export
• Deep knowledge on classification of Materials based on HSN, AL/ECCN
• In-depth knowledge of functioning of ministries pertains to Healthcare / FMCG sector
• Knowledge on International Treaties and Compliance [SAARC, SAFTA, RCEP, GSP etc…]
• Ensures settings and access rights in export control related IT systems.
• Collaborates & Preparation of export license applications and fulfillment of license conditions. Support business by certain Export Control activities, e.g. clarification of DAMEX user questions
• Maintain and monitor Export Control related SAP settings and authorizations .
Contact - If you have further questions regarding the role then please be free to contact Pooja Kochar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 194687
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time