Areas of Responsibility:
• Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
• Collaborates with the authorities & Internal Team regarding export license applications and clarifies general legal issues.
• Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal reviews and audits.
• Carries out trainings and reviews to guarantee adherence to Export Control regulations.
• Ensures settings and access rights in export control related IT systems.
• Preparation of export license applications and fulfillment of license conditions.
• Support business by certain Export Control activities, e.g. clarification of DAMEX user questions
• Maintain and monitor Export Control related SAP settings and authorizations.
• Knowledge on Healthcare Products & Trade Compliances
• Well versed with Global ICP’s
• Understanding of AL/ECCN Classifications
Job ID: 194689
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time