Offshore & Marine Center (OMC) is Siemens’ technology center for power systems for marine vessels such as passenger ferries, fishing boats and offshore vessels. We are pioneers in the field of low-emission solutions with our battery solutions which are developed and produced at OMC. The innovation process continues, and we are searching for skilled and enthusiastic people to join us on our path to create tomorrow’s solutions for our clients, society and the environment.
Do you have a desire to contribute to electrifying the offshore and marine sectors? We are searching for an embedded software engineer to join the Control Systems Group in the Technology Department at Offshore & Marine Center in Trondheim.
Embedded Software Engineer
- Development of embedded software for our battery systems.
- Participation in varied research and development activities related to the development of control systems.
- Master’s degree in cybernetics, computer science or similar. Other relevant backgrounds may be considered.
- Extensive experience with programming in C
- Understanding of real time operating systems
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Linux and Yocto
Students graduating in 2020 are encouraged to apply.
- You take initiative and drive your technological field forwards
- You excel at finding new solutions
- You cooperate well with others, also people from other disciplines
The working languages are Norwegian and English.
We offer excellent development opportunities in Siemens, both domestically and abroad. You will have the opportunity to work with varied tasks and to influence your own everyday work. Siemens offer flexible working conditions and a competitive benefit package. The most important reason yet to join Offshore & Marine Center is the possibility to be part of an inspiring community creating innovative solutions which shape the future of maritime transport.
We perform a background check as part of our recruitment process.
Contact person: Group Manager Kjersti Herberg, tlf 41609850
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2020
Job ID: 194714
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time