Mentor, a Siemens business, enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
You will proactively help customers quickly become productive with Automotive Embedded products. Introduce and drive the adoption of tools, features, enhancements, services, thus contributing to the continuous growth of customer support business.
You will assist account teams with struggling customers, Provide 1st line support for Automotive Embedded products and Capital tools, Interface with customers and 2nd line support and provide feedback in both directions.
Engage with existing customers to understand and provide support and guidance for their design and manufacturing methodology and challenges
You must have
- Deep understanding and experience of the Automotive electronics industry, which can include Vehicle Network, Infotainment Systems, Driver Information or Autonomous and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
- Broad knowledge in the electrical system & wire harness domain.
- Detailed understanding of the whole process of design, manufacture and service of harnesses
- BSc/MSc Degree preferably in the electronics, engineering or software.
This is your role, what part will you play?
- Evaluation of customer specific enhancements in beta-state of the software.
- Deliver Training for supported products.
- Help customers to achieve project deadlines by providing support by phone, by electronic means or on-site.
- Covering support for Europe and offering worldwide assistance.
- Evolution of the product line.
- You must be self-motivated, be able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment.
- Strong project management and communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
We find this as advantage
- System and database administration for Progress, Oracle and PostgreSQL installations and sys-admin trainings.
- 5+ years of electrical system (and/or electrical harness) design and manufacturing experienceץ
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
The position is in Budapest
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 194716
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time