- Identify Solution related sales opportunities and qualification of potential projects
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing tool landscape and infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort
- Lead the pre-sales activities in terms of strategy, solutions design, improvement, partner and vendor coordination in Singapore and in the Zone ASEAN.
- Respond to customer Requests for Proposal / Requests for Information, in support of the sales effort (GAM, KAM, Region Countries Sales Lead)
- Work with customers and Product Management to apply existing technologies to new solution domains
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of smart infrastructure and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- Plans, directs, supervises sales activities to meet order intake and gross margin targets
- Supervises and participate in all sales activities including pre-bid reviews, risk management, bid preparation, costing and gross margin reviews
- Develop sales techniques, tools and processes to improve sales hit rate and improve customer relationship
- Supervise and ensure a proper sales-to-project hand over of secure orders
- Continue to monitor the project execution to make sure our reputation grow sustainably and be ready to support hands on the project team
- Cultivate and engage in inter-departmental synergy through cross selling, key account management and cross learning to promote a cohesive business unit and foster team spirit within the organization
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
- Customer centric with clear focus on customer service, responsiveness, and the ability to clearly articulate values;
- Collaboration and teamwork with other departments, business units, and regional leaders as required to formulate optimal solutions and closing deals;
- Intellectually curious with a commitment to continuous learning;
- Strong adherence to business ethics and compliance;
- Positive mindset and embraces innovation and change.
- To be able to do a solution design of a Building Automation Management system(BMS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM).E.g. LC-Clarity, Desigo CC (on the management level) and PX-Controllers / S7 Simatic PLC on the Control Level and be aware of the available sensors and valves portfolio to be used at the Field Level and to be integrated as part of the solutions to be designed.
- To be able to setup a typical DDC Controllers based solution or mixed architecture solutions (Desigo CC / Simatic S7 and or DDC)
- Experience with Power Quality Monitoring System (PQMS) like WinPM, Ecostruxure Power Monitoring and Distributed energy systems (switchgears, circuits breakers…)
- Customize Graphics and Database using PQMS and troubleshoot any PQMS issues
- Engineering capability on all brands of meters to enable communication with PQMS
- To have a background and basic knowledge on Energy and Power Management solutions and their integration into BMS
- To have IT background and be aware of Virtualization solutions, LAN / WAN Network setup and IT-Security as this will be part of a typical BMS solution
- To have a basic know-how in Security and Fire Safety solutions as part of the Total Data Center solutions offering
- To be aware of the state of the art interface possibilities available in the market and also in order to be able to design integrated Total Data Center / Building solution
- To be able to act as an entrepreneur towards the customer not by only positioning Data Center BMS solutions but also integrated Total Building / Data Center solutions, especially the integration towards our Desigo CC BMS solution and the expansion in solution capabilities
- Aware of Siemens competitors, especially in the data center market.
Job ID: 194719
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time