Principal Catalyst India
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Next47 is a global venture firm created by Siemens AG that invests in, and partners with, entrepreneurs who think big and build industry-defining companies. With offices in Boston, London, Munich, Palo Alto, Bangalore, Tel Aviv, Paris and Stockholm Next47 gives start-ups unparalleled access to one of the world’s largest portfolios of customers in the areas of industry, energy and infrastructure as well as domain expertise in the deep technologies that impact those customers.
We work in three dedicated teams:
- CAPITAL: we provide smart, patient, value-add capital to emerging category-creating and category-leading companies.
- CATALYST: we focus on the growth of our start-ups and connect innovations from the market into Siemens's world of customers, domain expertise, technologies and business units.
- CREATE: we selectively accelerate and build new business ideas. We place the best ideas from within Siemens into the ecosystem, and in the future we will also selectively build, buy, partner and spin-in new business ideas.
Come, Change the future with us! Your new role will involve:
- Setting up of Next47 Operations in India
- Driving Catalyst projects to help the Next47 startups grow
- Developing a strong and sustainable network across the global Siemens organization and with Siemens customers
- Working together closely with the Siemens Key Account Managers with identifying additional sales channel opportunities and building channel partnerships
- Collaborating intensively with the global Next47 team and support the Next47 Capital team in realizing investment opportunities
- Generating significant revenue growth for our investments and sharing best practices within the Next47 teams
- Initiating technology transfer from start-ups into the Siemens network including partners and customers
- Generating success stories based on the growth of our startups and represent our innovation story externally
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with a winning attitude! Your qualification and experience include:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred or Bachelor Degree in Economics with MBA i.e. in Strategic Management and proven strong technical background in addition to related degrees
- Work experience in Business development or Sales functions of more than 8 years
- Ability to work in complex, global organizational setups, whilst understanding the specific needs of a startup
- Affinity to technological trends and motivation to shape something new with experience in working directly with customers with the ability to work in a proactive and self-determined way
- Excellent English communication skills and team orientation with ability to engage and inspire people
- Strong strategic thinking, proven strategy development and implementation capabilities with ability to work in and with multiple cultures due to the international character of the function
Make your mark in
the cool n exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Last but not the least. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194747
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time