This function shall be responsible for the upcoming Real Estate Units (REU) at Pritech Park for the Operation and maintenance/upkeep of the facility, Planning and Execution of the maintenance, re-layout and Fit-outs projects.
Co-ordination with the SEZ team, landlord team for common area maintenance (CAM), vendor management , preparation of budget for maintenance projects, operation & maintenance.
Tracking of budget etc. execution of basic/major maintenance projects, fit-outs projects in agreed cost , timelines, quality and follow EHS guidelines with zero harm culture during the planning and implementation of the projects and facility management services of Office/ IT development center/factory setups. Also shall operate real estate tools like Planon etc.
Driving development and construction projects from design stage to realization of factories, development centre/offices and Interior fit out projects for healthineers real estate in India.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for extensive and complex construction and development of projects from initial phase to on-site support and management of project teams.
2. Act as project owner and being the contact person for the client, authorities and ext. project participants.
3. Define project goals considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with project quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
4. Ensures delivery and quality of all design & construction projects with commission and controlling of the respective planning construction or project management companies.
5. Collect and make sure the project-relevant decisions are structured and compliant.
6. Prepare comprehensible business case reviews and project calculations.
7. Focus on IT office development projects.
8. Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero harm culture during the planning and implementation of the projects.
9. Ensure project handover and acceptance by the customer/location/facility management team, support for capitulation of asset, ensure documentation and project closer.
Candidate should be a civil engineer with minimum 8-10 years of work experience of handling corporate real estate services or should have , premium real estate construction experience
Job ID: 194748
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time