This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be working independently perform Cash & bank activities – uploading bank statements, FEBA posting, Bank reconciliation statements etc !
- You will coordinate with internal treasury, external bank, systems team and other Operational teams on the regular basis as needed !
- You will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- You will be responsible for month end closing activities, account reconciliation and Achieve targets agreed with Customers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree Accounts/ Finance 0-1 of professional experience in Payroll/Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Inter Company Clearance process will be added advantage
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills both written & verbal
- You have good analytical & problem-solving skills
- You are flexible to work for night shift or early morning shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194779
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time