Gas Turbine Assembly/Operations Project Coordinator – You will be responsible for execution of functions necessary to support on time spare parts delivery and assembly & test of the SGT-A05 engine
- Coordinate with Engineering / Purchasing / Quality / Sales / Management / Operations organizations within the Small Engine Business (SEB) at all levels
- Coordinate with all spare parts and Assembly & Test suppliers
Your Responsibilities include:
- Monitor part availability for customer spare parts orders and new engine build and define critical path dates to need
- Coordinate activities necessary to ensure hardware is available to support on-time deliveries. Activities include, but are not limited to receipt and sub-vendor issue of material / scrap / concession / ship short / missing parts / Engineering Change / returns / Purchase Order (PO) changes
- Maintain engine build database
- Review of Bills of Material (BOMs), serial numbers and POs for accuracy
- Perform basic SAP transactions
- Perform warehouse stock audits
- Escalate issues as necessary
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical field
- 8 years’ experience working in Supply Chain Management, Quality or Manufacturing environment
- Analysis source and supplies to identify engine turbine parts and assembly schedulers/demand planners/assembly, etc.
- Present business strategic deliverables to the leadership team
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel, MS Access and MS Project)
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Collaboration with multiple organizations at all levels
- Up to 15% travel required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Working knowledge of SAP systems
- Knowledge of gas turbine engines, specifically 501-K (SGT-A05) industrial engine
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 194784
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.