Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an HR People & Leadership Intern.
This internship position offers a unique opportunity to learn and gain experiences in specific areas of Human Resources within Siemens (Leadership and Learning). Part of a dynamic strategic global team, the intern can deepen her knowledge on how organizations headquartered outside of Germany are managed within Siemens globally and what organizational adaptations are made based on regional and cultural differences.
- Support various projects involving Learning design and instruction, including project management of tasks, usage of various tools and interfaces with vendor partners.
- Design and implement changes to learning and development web-pages for various programs. Provides regular support for program interfaces on platforms such as Team Space, Yammer, Mailboxes, etc.
Siemens Heathineers HR Transformation
- Support various tasks during the process of developing concepts for a stand-alone Learning and Development function, including new Leadership Learning journey, which could include providing pertinent analyses or project management tasks to support the ongoing development process.
Global Talent management and development:
- Support Global HR Program Manager on program management of Top Talents Leadership Development Programs, including interaction with HR and business stakeholders
- Supporting various blended learning and virtual format modules with coordination and communications
- Collect nominations for various development programs and/or initiatives
- Designing and preparing presentation, participant binders and various brochures for program
- Learning first hand how a global program gets designed and implemented worldwide.
Project management of workshops
- Supporting the selection process
- Communications with participants and workshop site
- Logistics and preparation of materials and resources
- Support workshops facilitation during onsite activities
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program or a student currently enrolled in a Master’s program
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Majors: Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications
- 6 month internship; must be able to work up to 25 hours during the academic year and 40 hours in the summer
**Start Date: January/February 2020**
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 194803
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.