The Account Executive sells Fire Alarm solutions to electrical contractors, architects, and engineering firms throughout the Raleigh, North Carolina Area market. This role reports to the Branch Sales Manager and is based in our Pittsburgh office.
Ideally, the team would like to find a professional skilled in our industry—either a proven Fire Alarm salesperson with existing relationships in the local market, or a Fire Alarm professional ready to take his or her technical expertise into a sales career.
- Perform sales of fire alarm and mass notification systems
- General expected Annual Booking Volume is $2M+
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for new construction projects within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prospect and qualify new construction opportunities
- Influence new construction specifications through engineering relationships and educational lunch and learn presentations
- Develop and execute sales strategies, including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized high school proficiency exam, or state-recognized GED required
- Required experience: 2-5 years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling full Fire Alarm and integration products to contractors and end-users, preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Other Requirements:
- Selling technical solutions through the contracting tier
- Extensive experience with commercial fire alarm systems preferred
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in engineering or related technical experience
Job ID: 194805
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.