Effectively coordinates and schedules branch service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines.
• Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal.
• Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
• Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
• Coordinates monthly quality assurance efforts of appropriate branch personnel.
• Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material.
• Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
• Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
• Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, accounts payable vouchers, MTO's and/or RMTR's as assigned.
• Also assists in processing credit memos and collections.
• Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
• Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
• Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
• Utilizes, where appropriate, all features including but not limited to service reporting, time stamping, TSP planning and scheduling, etc.
• May be responsible for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School or GED.
• Senior- 5-8 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. SAP)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Technical school or Associates degree (2 year).
• Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC systems and engineering.
Job ID: 194862
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.