The Application Services Engineer has primary responsibility to provide local country and/or Remote Services Center Applications personnel with advanced support for Ultrasound applications issues that have been escalated to the Ultrasound HSC group using standard Customer Service processes.
- Deliver written, phone, and/or on site advanced applications support for escalated Ultrasound application issues
- Investigate and report on Customer Complaints globally
-Work closely with other members of the Ultrasound CS, PLM and CRM organizations on development and implementation of solutions to problems reported in the installed base
- Generate Knowledge Base articles on Applications solutions to the service field
- Provide support for new product roll-outs and disseminate information to applications specialists worldwide on new product features and functionality
- Bring Application requirements to the Service Lifecycle Management team in the form of requirement specifications, and perform testing and validation of requirements.
- Support the development and review of advanced Applications Training content.
Associates degree, BS/BA in related discipline preferred.
Current ARDMS credentials.
Five years or more clinical ultrasound experience in General Imaging applications. Specific experience on Siemens Ultrasound equipment preferred.
Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills with an understanding of global cultures. Presenter/trainer experience, sales presentation experience preferred.
Position based out of Issaquah, Washington
5 - 10% travel required
Job ID: 194863
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.