- Conduct individual and group technical training on mechanical and electrical assembly processes
- Develop and adjust training material, as needed
- Evaluate the performance of trainees to verify training objectives have been met
- Monitor, evaluate and document the effectiveness of the training provided
- 5- 7 years in a training role
- 1- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- High-School Diploma
- Technical or related degree
- Experience performing Welding Training in a manufacturing environment
Job ID: 194866
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.