Siemens Industry, Inc. is seeking a sharp and technically-sound candidate to join our Alaska branch Service Sales team located in Anchorage, AK. Specifically, we are looking for an individual who can sell Building Automation Technology solutions to owners, end-users, and building facilities managers in various markets throughout Alaska.
- Develops new business relationships with End-User Clients to position and create a business case to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions in their facilities. Possesses the skills to communicate the impact to the customer’s business objectives of utilizing Siemens solutions within their facilities. Typical End-User decision-makers contacted include C-Level executives, VP of Operations, and Directors of Facilities. Responsible to maintain/expand these relationships within assigned, existing client accounts as well as build new customer relationships. Acts as a Trusted Advisor to customers across their enterprises.
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned markets while expertly collaborating with both internal and external partners.
- Works directly with building owners to reduce energy consumption, improve the indoor environment and extend the life of mechanical and electrical distribution equipment.
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
- Develops high-quality best total solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Successfully develops new, and expands existing accounts, in assigned market to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and resolves how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to improve sales potential.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and detailed customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops positive relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve the highest level of account penetration.
- Independently drives business growth and desires to build an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized high school proficiency exam, or state-recognized GED required.
- Required experience: Proven ability to sell building automation offerings based on previous experience.
- Required travel: 15%
- Other Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills in English.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience with Building Automation Products and Services.
Job ID: 194867
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.