Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr Staff Analytics Architect.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Sr Staff Analytics Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with R&D Medical Device Product Lines to realize the IoMT development strategy, and delivery. Understand IoMT needs, create use cases, and develop overall solution requirements including application definition, integration, security, and system configurations
- Collaborate across departments to develop and implement workflows which shall provide insight on instrument and customer behaviors. Guide these efforts by ensuring specification and requirement traceability.
- Work with medical device software engineers to identity the telemetry data ingestion strategy taking into account computing power and the business value of the data
- Architect technical solutions/requirements for software application(s) or features in alignment with the department’s targets focusing on Product Support, Customer needs, and other Cross Departmental requests.
- Expert knowledge in complicated Medical Device equipment and their HW subsystems. Prior experience propose what data should be captured and transmitted for our IoMT vision.
- Perform analysis on collected data, identify root cause, and develop recommendations and solutions to drive business improvements.
- Be a domain expert in communication protocols, for IoMT: MQTT and AMQP
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You will be working with the latest medical instrumentation and therefore you are willing to learn about new IoMT, software and hardware solutions
- You are interested in the Azure technology and its capabilities, including; Edge Devices, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, and Consumer Groups
- You have experience with analytics toolsets like PowerBI, Azure Analytics services is preferred
- Knowledge of AI, cognitive services, and big data analysis at the edge is preferred
- Experience with medical instrumentation and subsystem aggregation is preferred
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles; electrical, mechanical and system to understand the operation of complicated medical equipment and glean insight from instrument data
- Bachelor’s Degree required in IT or related Engineering is required. A Master’s Degree in IT or related Engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of engineering work experience with instrumentation and or data analytics
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.