Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® System is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures. With the CorPath System, Corindus Vascular Robotics brings robotic precision to interventional procedures to help optimize clinical outcomes and minimize the costs associated with complications of improper stent placement with manual procedures.
The Electrical Engineering position will be a part of the development team for the next generation robotics systems. You will develop robotic systems that will change the future of healthcare. You should have strong electronics and programming fundamentals. This is a collaborative opportunity where the individual will work with other engineering disciplines.
- Responsible for executing or supporting electrical engineering activities in all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification and validation
- Ensures application of EE fundamentals. Applies analytical and problem-solving methodologies including modeling and simulations
- Defines testing protocols, monitors or executes testing, issues qualification test reports and complies with QSR requirements
- Managing and organizing electronics portion of the laboratory
- Creating and managing parts library for eCAD
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering required, MS preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the R&D and product development required
- Demonstrated experience with mixed-signal electronic design for brushless DC (BLDC) motors and/or sensors preferred
- Programming fundamentals preferred
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Experience with electrical CAD tools such as ORCad or Altium preferred
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink and Spice preferred
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Proven ability to self-direct preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% required
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 194875
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.