Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is looking to hire an Area Sales Professional to be based in our Assiut office to be responsible for prospecting for business opportunities and grow the Siemens Healthineers business in the assigned area.
What are my responsibilities?
· Establish, intensify and lever reliable long-term relationships with customers
· Observing and analyzing the market, competitors and customers
· Pursue, Following up business opportunities tracker & impact application.
· Determining and ensuring the quality of market data and trends
· Maintaining the sales database
· Communicating market demands for the product portfolio team.
· Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
· Market launch of the new updated product portfolio
· Supporting the marketing and sales processes
· New orders planning in accordance to Business Lines.
· Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment
· Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customers and/ or BPs
· Coordination service Dept and Logistics Dept to respond properly for customer keeping their maximum satisfaction.
· Setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from reputable University /College.
· Experience in similar function is a plus, however fresh graduates with the right skills set would be considered.
· Solid Communication and selling skills.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 194878
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time