Looking for New opportunities in Large Drives Applications business of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Large Drives Applications for our Portfolio Companies!
Term of employment: Permanent
You are a graduate in Electrical with consistent track record and experience of 3 to 8 years in installation and commissioning/ project management
- Should have strong knowledge of electricals power distribution and automation systems for steel plants, process plants, minerals and mining customers.
- Well versed with EHS rules and procedures specific to construction projects and services business.
- Must have experience in industrial safety practices especially in Electrical field.
- Industrial experience in refineries, automobile, petrochemicals, power plants, mining and minerals are preferred.
- Must have knowledge of PM tools like MS Projects, MS words, SAP etc.
- Must have good customer contacts across various industry verticals.
- Possess strong interpersonal and marketing skills
What is the candidate expected to do In Siemens?
- Make project estimations, costing preparations followed by negotiations with customer for service contracts/ / brown field project expansion contracts
- Generating leads for brown field project expansions and service projects
- Make service contracts for Siemens equipment’s/third party equipment’s require specialize skills
- Execute Service Projects
- Making of action plan & presentations to the top management
Headline Call to action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Gurgaon location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Job ID: 194893
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time