We are looking for a Content Creator who is also a Graphic Designer. As a storyteller, you develop storyboards and write copy for videos, infographics and ads. As a graphic designer, you oversee the entire process of visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our videos & graphics. Your design should be on-brand and capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful, inspiring and appealing messages and designs about our company and products.
What are my responsibilities?
- Research industry-related topics. Conceptualize visuals based on storyboards and requirements
- Prepare well-structured storyboards, content draft and marketing copy to promote our products and solutions
- Create (and ability to edit) videos, illustrations gif, infographic, images, brochures, flyers, banners, reports and other designs
- Prepare rough draft of designs and present ideas. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Graphic Designing
- A strong portfolio of videos (animations, photo-videos, editing), illustrations and other graphics. Must be at ease with design software : InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator etc
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. An eye for aesthetics and details. Must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Experience as a content creator or copy writer and at ease developing engaging messaging, storyboards, narratives
- Outstanding team player who takes initiatives and is results-oriented
What else should I know ..
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 194894
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time