Senior Manager - Health Management
Siemens has recognized health management as one of the most important elements in the organization’s sustainable growth and has closely linked it to Siemens’ cultural values. We continually strive to create a safe working environment by being responsive, caring and committed to the various needs governing the security and well-being of employees. Prevention of health hazards, accidents, and incidents of injury is key element of our company’s sustainable strategy and an integral part of our business processes.
Health & Safety and the successful management of Risks play an essential role in protecting our employees and assets and thereby contribute to strengthening Siemens’ competitiveness. We therefore develop central programs and processes that are applied locally and adapted to the respective business needs. Health & Safety management is an integral element of our Business Conduct Guidelines, our internal control & monitoring systems, and our risk management. Siemens believes that profits and dividends have value, only if they are achieved under humane and safe working conditions.
Change the future with us.
· Your primary responsibility as the Health management professional are day to day Management of the Occupational Health Centre (OHC) along with the Paramedics. Identification of occ. health hazards at the office floors. Identification of notifiable diseases (is any). Address medical problems of the workers as well as any industrial health related problems i.e. monitoring hazards, use of PPE, biological monitoring, etc. Conduct pre-employment health evaluations
· You’ll maintain medical health records at the OHC / Maintain Morbidity Data. Conduct health & wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics & lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards, and importance of using PPEs etc.
· You will ensure First Aid & Emergency Care/Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS). Organize a health risk assessment for the site by an Industrial Hygienist. Ergonomics. Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure. Conduct a hygiene inspection of the workplace including the canteen and submit a report along with observations and recommendations
· You will conduct regular audits of the OHC. Medicine management at the OHC. Maintain proper hygiene & proper disposal of waste. Work with the EHS/ manager to drive various awareness programs on health. CSR Activities.
· You will maintain a congenial work environment with workers, management. Maintain liaison with Consultants in Hospitals in Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR region & Northern region for referrals & admissions. Visit to Project Sites in North India (upon requirement) & related tasks such as HRA, Medical Camps, Vaccinations, Awareness sessions, First Aid Trainings etc.
· Maintain liaison with all Top Management executives to facilitate employee requirements in terms of physical & mental well-being.
What you need to make real what matters.
· You’ve a MBBS degree with 7 to 12 years of successful experience in related field and have successfully demonstrated the mentioned key responsibilities and knowledge.
· You have incredible executive presence with great stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, Haryana, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194903
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time