Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Service Delivery Manager Digital solutions – Belux to support the project and maintenance phase of our digital products.
Siemens Healthineers has a strong focus on digitisation, which includes the ‘syngo’ portfolio with archiving, PACS, VNA, post processing and image exchange applications on the one hand and the Digital Health portfolio with eHealth and Cloud-based applications on the other hand. Both are highly AI-driven.
For this array of digital products we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to provide support in the project and maintenance phase.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the point of contact for all service activities within the ‘syngo’ and Digital Health framework for regions, hospital groups and hospitals in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Your work starts when a new order comes in. After order verification, you discuss planning and arrangements with the customer. Next, you take care of the project up to acceptance.
- You see to it that the project deadlines are met within budget. You handle any pending matters until everything is in perfect order.
- In the maintenance phase, you monitor the balance between profit and loss and you ensure that the installation is covered with the proper maintenance contracts.
- You will be in close contact with the Regional Support Center (RSC). The RSC is an important partner that handles the incidents. Customer satisfaction is key, and you monitor these incidents as well as the upgrades and updates closely.
- You take care of continuous communication and consultations with internal stakeholders, e.g. the sales organisation, application specialists and region managers responsible for the customers involved.
- As a Service Delivery Manager Digital Solutions you report directly to the Director Customer Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have keen IT-technical insight, preferably in the field of imaging.
· You have a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 10 years’ experience in a Service Delivery Manager role in the medical world.
· You are fluent in Dutch and French, and your command of English is a requirement for contacts with the parent organisation as well as for training abroad.
Your attributes and skills:
· You like working autonomously.
· You succeed in establishing priorities in your day-to-day activities.
· You have good organisational skills.
· You have excellent communication skills.
· You are a team player, even in difficult situations.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 194933
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time