Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Digital Portfolio Executive (Sales) for Digital Health BeLux to support the increasing evolution in Digitalization and to position Siemens Healthineers as THE partner for digitalization and artificial intelligence.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You pilot the sales projects in the area of Digitalization, from prospection till the close of the deal with the buying department from hospitals, hospital networks in Belgium and Luxemburg.
You are responsible for the business development of the Digital Health business line and are accountable for achieving the defined sales targets.
You participate in congresses and seminars that are linked to your area of responsibility. Your objective is to collect leads and to explore potential collaborations with partners and customers.
You work closely together with the regional sales organization (In-vivo/In-vitro) and you align the Digital sales approach with the modality sales approach when needed.
You develop your knowledge of the digital portfolio and position it to new customers. You will get support from the “Digital Solution Experts” (dSE).
You respond to customer requests and to tenders in collaboration with the digital solution experts.
You present the digital portfolio to customers via presentations and workshops.
You build and maintain your network with the stakeholders as senior hospital management, CIO, IT-departments. You understand their internal strategy and translates this in a solution.
To achieve your goals you work closely together with the “Digital Solution Experts” (dSE), the sales experts of the modalities, the financial department, the sales support department and customer service.
- You have a passion for sales, and you have strong commercial and communication skills.
- You have a strong knowledge of IT and digitalization more specific in a healthcare environment.
- You have a relevant education in IT, Master or Bachelor with a broad experience of minimum 5 years in digitalization in healthcare.
- You have experience as sales professional (you can open doors, detect opportunities, develop projects and close a sale).
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is needed within the internal contacts with headquarters, education and international congresses.
- You are used to work with IT-tools (Word, Excel, PPT e.o) and you have insights in using CRM tools.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have solid argumentation and negotiations skills, creative and opportunity driven.
- You work autonomous and can prioritize tasks in your daily routine..
- You are a team player even in difficult situations.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You are results oriented.
- You are open-minded, flexible and you have a strong sense of service.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 194935
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time