Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt Ltd.
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Candidate will be responsible to handle the team.
· Responsible for the signaling deliveries (SIP, RCC, Interface circuit and Application logic)
· Responsible for customer communication for the technical decisions
· Mentoring the team for the various new requirements and Processes.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Signaling design engineer with 7-10 years of continuous experience in Indian railway electronic Interlocking projects.
· Engineering degree with additional rail industry experience. Preference will be given to Electrical/ Electrical and electronics engineering discipline
· Exposure is Various standards of Indian railway engineering such as G&SR, Signal Engineering Manual, Specifications of RDSO.
· Good command over Written and spoken skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 194939
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time