- Responsible for P&L of software business
- Market study, business strategy, pricing strategies, measure to achieve the set sales target
- Sales and business development for Power System Simulation (PSS®) software's to Utilities, Industries and consultants.
- Presentations to customers, handling techno commercial offers, tenders, negotiations.
- Setup a distributor network, manage partner ecosystem
- Provide technical expertise into software procurement decision making process.
- Develop Philosophies and Specifications if required as per project.
- Follow up & acquire orders, ensure timely execution of orders as per customer requirements & achieve business goals
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- BE/M.Tech/MS Electrical Engineer.
- Experience of around 10-12 years
- Knowledge of power system studies like Steady state, Dynamic, Protection, Harmonic etc.
- Knowledge of various IEC and ANSI standards for power system studies
- Specific experience of power system analysis tools like PSS®SINCAL, PSS®E, ETAP and PSCAD
Job ID: 194940
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time