Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Candidate will be responsible to deliver design of SIP, RCC, Interface circuit and application logic.
· Responsible for ontime delivery with quality of highest safety orientation.
· Responsible for customer communication for the technical decisions
· Mentoring the team colleagues for the various new requirements and Processes.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Signaling engineer with at least 5 years of experience in electronic Interlocking projects. Preference will be given candidate having the Metro practices (GoA 2 or above).
· Candidate should posses Regular Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and electronics engineering.
· Should have good communication skills to handle various stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangaluru, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 194941
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time