Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Investigating business situations, identifying, evaluating and gathering business needs
- Translating user stories into IT requirements
- Providing consultancy in technical aspects
- Support product owner to write user stories
- Evaluating the reuse of existing IT services
- Trend scouting, applying innovations
- Providing technical consultancy
- Functional input/design
- Your Key Partners will be:
- Key Users
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Other Service Team members
- Cyber Security Manager
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Good knowledge about SAP with focus on PS, SD, CO and FI
- Relevant business and technology background
- IT demand engineering proficiency
- IT architectural understanding/competencies
- Good communication skills
- Value oriented and result driven
- Very good analytical skills
- Systematic analysis
- Mastering difficult situations and working under time and quality pressure
- Availability to Travel (10%)
- Fluent English.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 194943
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time