We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
What are my responsibilities?
• Design, document, automate, implement, and maintain DevOps processes (build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.) for the Industrial Cloud Development project
• Improvement, operation and maintenance of existing Continuous Integration ( CI ) pipeline and test environment
• Developing continuous delivery pipeline in cloud environment,
• Development and maintenance of visual status-monitoring system which gives quick feedback for development team
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 2+ years of experience in software development
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Strong knowledge in software development, build, release and code analysis tools; Jenkins, Gradle, GIT, SonarQube, Eclipse, IntelliJ
• Strong knowledge and proven experience in software configuration, release management and continuous integration (CI) in cloud-based environments; CloudFoundry, AWS, Docker
• Strong knowledge in monitoring tools; Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience in Agile Development is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 194957
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time