We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible of the duties to develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and data mining analysis to create new, scalable solutions that address business challenges across the organization, as well as provide actionable insights with a clear impact on the organizations bottom line whilst leading the team of developers.
- You are an innovator for new modelling and machine learning approaches using Data science and Analytics
- You will define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities for predictive analysis
- You have ability to work with various forms of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources.
- You will take responsibility for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc.)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an experienced graduate / PG, Statistics background and must have certification of Advanced Business Analytics or Data Scientist
- You carry advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining, text mining with SAS, Python, R.
- You are exposed to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout). Bonus points for implementation of Big Data and/or Streaming data analytics or visualization.
- You have strong storytelling & articulation skills ability to convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 194963
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time