The primary responsibilities of the Technical Application Specialist (TAS) is to provide implementation services, Train-the-Trainer education, and troubleshooting on all Siemens Healthineers instrumentation and Data Management applications. In addition, the Technical Applications Specialist (TAS) is to assist in growing our business by providing excellent customer support.
The Technical Applications Specialist (TAS) is the project coordinator of all installations to which they are assigned while efficiently performing system implementations and software upgrades, including customer training with minimal assistance by following established guidelines. The TAS must strive to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, be able to identify potential "at risk" customers and communicate effectively to the appropriate internal stakeholders. Effective and efficient resolution of customer issues and participation in escalations is an expectation of the role. The TAS may assist in training other Technical Applications Specialists and be willing to travel outside of their region to assist in supporting other territories. Assist with product demos and technical presentations by collaborating with Sales and Service peers to promote sales. Organize and participate in field- based customer education events. The TAS must work in accordance with government regulations, FDA and OSHA; works in accordance with the Siemens Healthineers Quality System, including adherence to all applicable training requirements and enforcement of all company safety guidelines. Effectively use the appropriate Siemens Healthineers communication tools. The TAS must maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record as outlined in Siemens Healthineers policy.
BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. Medical Technology certification preferred. Requires 2-5 years’ experience in related field required. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written) for success in this position. Must be able to work independently and posses some basic knowledge in IT. Be able to have a basic understanding of statistical analysis. Must also possess an excellent team and customer service orientation, as well as problem solving, time management and computer proficiency skills.
The TAS interfaces directly with all Siemens Healthineers internal and external stakeholders
• Consistently demonstrate passion for our customers' and Siemens Healthineers -success; encourage and inspire this passion in my colleagues, customers and partners.
• Strive for Siemens Healthineers success first, independent of my role, interests and goals
• Role model passion and curiosity; make my voice heard; challenge cynicism
• Be a role model to attract, retain, and engage passionate people
• Deal honestly and genuinely with my colleagues throughout (across, up and down) Siemens Healthineers and with our customers and partners
• Deliver on commitments and excel at execution
• Share information in a timely manner and seek feedback from others
• Live a culture of open debate
• Contribute new and innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
• Ask "why not" instead of “why”. Start things quickly, and end them early if necessary
• Take informed risks, accept mistakes and failure as a learning opportunity
• Actively listen to others - colleagues, customers, and partners - to understand and best address their needs
• Focus my “talking” on what is helpful and important to others, not just what is interesting to me
• Encourage others to speak up and bring their ideas forward
• Translate listening into action
• Understand the key quality expectations of my colleagues, customers, and partners
• Don’t take shortcuts and don’t sacrifice quality
• Proactively share my knowledge and successes to continuously improve performance of my colleagues, customers and partners
• Acknowledge and celebrate success
• Actively challenge the status quo and strive to continuously improve - to “Get a Little Better Every Day"
• Take personal responsibility and make informed, conscious decisions in my area of responsibility
• Contribute ideas for improving our processes, without assigning blame, by using lean tools
• Build trust as a basis for simplifying the way we work together and improving the effectiveness of our work
• Never sacrifice the future for short-term gain
• Think outside today's boundaries to learn and take Siemens Healthineers forward
• Make the tough choices today that will enhance our success tomorrow
Job ID: 194965
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.