Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Order to Cash Consultant / Performance Controller Cash & Asset Management SHS (m/w/d)
Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing
existing/new approaches to exchange best practices and delivering lasting
outcomes for our SHS organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the analysis, reporting and management summary of Key Performance Indicators in the area of Cash & Asset Management for SHS. You continuously monitor and analyze actual, forecast & budget and clarification of the relevant deviations for your assigned Zones
- You are as project lead in charge to actively improve & automate reporting (Qlik) and Tools in the area of Cash & Asset Management as well as in Process mining (CELONIS). Furthermore, you are responsible that global tools such as FAST CAM Engine are used properly within the global Finance network, data is accurate, on time available and tools support generating required transparency
- Additionally, you are responsible for the target planning of the Working Capital for the CRM Organization, alignment with BU's & support Zones/Team on OWC targets
- As a consultant you'll have the opportunity to plan, manage and conduct workshops in the countries / zones and business lines / business areas to automate & improve their processes (O2C=Order to Cash), Working Capital and enhance SHS productivity (REG FI)
- Your responsibility includes active implementation support in the countries / zones and business lines / business areas, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to internal client and REG FI team/mgmt.
- Moreover you are responsible for the monthly controlling of the most important KPIs (for example, DSO, DIO, turns, cycle times, digital fit rate,…) and to derive actions for the further SHS (REG FI) improvement for your assigned Zones & Business Units
- You organize monthly meetings / conferences with business lines and key countries to discuss the current situation and identify and align on next steps and actions
- You actively support the implementation of global Healthineers projects/initiatives as well as the further development of assigned processes along the Order to Cash / SCM processes Countries / Process Mining incl. rollout (REG FI)
- You actively assist in the analysis of process weaknesses and the development of SHS-wide success strategies, processes, benchmarks and initiatives to improve the order to cash & SCM processes in Countries / project management, taking LEAN & agile concepts into account
- Your tasks include also the analysis, development and implementation of trainings (hands-on, online, web-based, video) in the field of O2C, Cash & Asset Management (Cash + Academy), Process Mining
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree
- You have long-term work experience, preferred in an operating/line role, very good knowledge in change management, or continuous improvement, project management and controlling
- You have proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
- You feel comfortable with significant internal client interaction and have interest in building relationships
- You have strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German (desirable), other language
- You have international experience and are comfort with travel (25%-40%)
- You have expertise in MS Office applications, Qlik, CELONIS (Process mining) and SAP, also with business analytics solutions
- You have strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM etc.)
- You are flexible and can work under pressure, in a changing environment
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 194970
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time