Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated and technical Senior Sales Executive to grow our Fire Alarm Solutions (new construction) business in the Los Angeles/Cypress, CA area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, Corporate Real Estate, Data Centers, K-12, Universities, Federal, and State facilities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, for direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment, benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle program
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new “Ready To Sell” Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Keep current on automation, electrical, fire and mechanical market business and product trends
- Continue to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, although candidates with at a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency will also be considered
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, business development, or consulting within the Commercial Fire Alarm/Life Safety or similar Commercial building/construction industries
- Must have a working knowledge of common fire and life safety systems and equipment, including but not limited to; fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps, fire extinguishers, kitchen hood suppression, etc.
- Familiarity with the related Fire Alarm and Sprinkler NFPA codes and standards that document the required inspection, testing and maintenance of these systems is essential
- Ability to perform customer site surveys to support the development of multi-offering service estimates and proposals across a broad fire and life safety portfolio
- Employ a customer focused approach that relates the benefits of scheduled maintenance and code compliance to customers’ business goals and challenges
- Build and maintain strong end-user customer relationships that position Siemens as their valued and trusted fire and life safety services provider
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local market is strongly desired
- Must be willing and available to travel 5-10% overnight for training and business development
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle program
Job ID: 194985
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.