- Strengthen the team’s understanding of the Singapore eMobility market – regulations, technical standards and guidelines, industry stakeholders, supply and demand forecast.
- Build on the existing project and customer leads and make Siemens their preferred partner in all things related to eMobility.
- Proactively generate new credible leads.
- Develop ways to improve the industry’s understanding of Siemens’ eMobility solutions.
- Explore synergies with other Siemens’ product range and actively harness it.
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Able to commit at least 6 months.
- More than 2 years of work experience preferably
- An independent thinker and doer who is confident of representing the department to both internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, from government policy makers to eMobility technical experts.
- Is experienced in setting up templates and processes to facilitate the business development process.
- Knows how to identify and prioritise opportunities and leads that are in line with Siemens’s strengths and strategic direction.
Job ID: 194996
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time