Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Interact with Dresser-Rand /Siemens engineering and sourcing personnel to keep production order files current with the order requirements. Responsible to reconcile all documents at the end of an order in preparation for archival and imaging.
- Interact with client and supplier document management personnel to resolve document conflicts and answer document submission questions.
- Produce reports documenting measurable parameters utilizing the Document Management System, Kronos, and other requisite computer systems.
- Maintain all Document Control Registers, Supplier follow-up lists, Master Document Lists as required by specific projects/orders/project engineers.
- Receive and transmit documents from Engineering and Drafting personnel to Dresser-Rand/Siemens clients and suppliers. Maintain all assigned Dresser-Rand/Siemens orders.
- Receive, evaluate, and categorize documentation from suppliers and clients. Add cover sheets to documents.
- Successfully interact with a high volume of Dresser-Rand/Siemens project engineering team in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Responsible to maintain Client/Supplier documents turn-around-time (TAT) by effective utilization of available resources/tools and demonstrating good time management and prioritization skills
- Work as per instructions from supervisor/manager demonstrating adaptability to support different operations
· Supplier Document Controller - Good general computer skills (Globus, SAP, Doc Manager); Structured and good sense of order;
· Basic technical knowledge/background - able to understand differences between technical documents
· Record incoming supplier documentation related to purchase orders.
· Verify and archive documentation from supplier to SAP and Globus.
· Handle rejection /comments to supplier documentation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Competency in standard office computer programs including the Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365), Adobe Acrobat, WinZip, Volo View, Web-based Client Portals
· Experience with Document Management software’s like Relatics, SharePoint, Aconex, or Documentum, Web based software. Also, knowledge of Industrial Financial Services (IFS), DocPoint, SharePoint, AutoCAD 2010, GloBus Teamcenter will be added advantage
· The candidate should have good English communication (verbal & written) & Interpersonal skill
· Expedite with supplier/project engineer to meet the due dates
· Should have high level of concentration and attention to details and accuracy of data, numbers and titles being entered into the system.
· Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
· Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 195001
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time