With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for the logistic specialist to Smart Infrastructure division.
What are the responsibilities?
· Material and order management, negotiations with suppliers
· Checking of Order Confirmations
· Checking of export documents (shipping invoices, delivery notes, packing lists)
· Control of delivery dates
· Coordination of dispatch from Europ, China, Vietnam, consolidation of several shipments under 1 CMR\AWB
· Preparation of customs codes split for forwarding companies
· Coorgination of customs procedures
· VAT split table creation
· Delivery of equipment to local warehouse
· Monitoring of delivery status notifications
· Coordination of delivery from local warehouse to the customer
· Regular stock reporting
· Project Manager’s & Commercial Project Manager’s requests
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Higher education (students of a last year of education)
· From 1,5 Relevant experience in logistics (specific experience in project or product logistics will be an advantage)
· Strong computer skills: Excel, Word and others
· Knowledge of SAP is a very big advantage
· English and Russian language - fluent (German - optional)
· Ability to work with large volumes of data
· Stress resistance
· Ability to work both independently and in team
· Accuracy and responsible attitude
We offer the following Conditions:
· Labor contract with partner company
· Work schedule: 9.00 - 17.30 (30-minute lunch break)
· Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
· Remote work once per week
· Mobile phone
Job ID: 195035
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time