Job title: SAP BW/BI developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Design and develop BW data models & data flow objects in SAP BW 7.x
- Build InfoCubes, ODS/DSO, Multi-providers, transformations, extractors, datasources, Process Chains and required routines.
- Design and develop complex BEx queries to meet reporting requirements
- Develop variables, restrict key figures, calculate key figures, structures and selections in SAP BEx Query Designer
- Process chains to load and monitor data loading
- Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions.
- Optimize reporting and data load performance through Query monitoring tool, Aggregates, Indexes, InfoCube Compression
- Develop and trouble shoot ABAP programs including user exits, Customer Exit, function modules and Routines
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant, hands-on experience with the following specializations:
- SAP BW ETL and modeling
- SAP BEx - Query Designer, Analyzer and Web Analyzer
- Strong ABAP skills are mandatory
- SAP IP knowledge is a big plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 195040
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time